Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-10 22:21:19

Stephencl

Newbie....lots of Emu

Folks,

I am a newbie here, but love my E-mu gear.

I currently have the following

(2) e4k's
E4 platinum
E4 ultra
E4x turbo
(4) eiii xs
Eiii rack
(2) emax ii rack
Emax ii keyboard

I am sure I am forgetting something....i have loved Emu samplers since my first emax ii i bought new in 1993...i still own my first eiii xs, and have loved them through the years...

Hopefully I can add a little to the community as well as what I take away...

Thanks!

Stephen

#2 2016-02-11 12:51:32

Rivet31

Re: Newbie....lots of Emu

Jeez man props to ya! That's a nice list of Emu! Only got my introduction to Emu last year but since then I've bought a
Esynth Ultra, EIV and an E4XT. Love them all. Welcome to the site, its quiet enough here but members seem to be helpful and well informed.

#3 2016-02-12 09:42:23

philtipping
Administrator

Wow!... and welcome. Only have experience with E5000 but there's something about these machines - may be big & heavy and have a few issues due to age (psu, buttons etc - all fixable) but would never get rid of them icon_smile

#4 2016-02-19 13:37:48

cube48

Hey, nice list you got there. Welcome!

I wonder that there is no E-MU Command Station in your setup. They are really made to pair up with other E-MU beasts easily, with similar way of thinking and clever approach to tasks. Sure CS's can control anything else but feels like a homogenous system when used with other E-MU gear. Long live E-MU!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer