Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-15 20:50:33

cube48

AKWF for E-MU - single cycle sample banks

All credits for single cycle waves go to Adventure Kid for giving this away and to Inspektor Gadjet for re-tunning them into C key.

I just packed them for E-MU samplers to .e4b format. They are not immediately usable as presets! Consider them as a storage for hundreds of single cycle waves which can be used as sound design building blocks. Musically they are tuned to C3 but in the banks I rooted them to C0 as that way they seemed to fit best in the audible range when spread all over the octaves. But you can of course refine this in your presets. Yes, they are looped.

How to?
Load the banks into your E-MU > open the bank > open the preset > audition the samples > load your favorite ones > create your own unique voices/presets.

For those who never worked with single cycle waves, they become your oscillators with defined sound. Then you continue to sculpt them with E-MU synthesis engine.

It took me some evenings to find the best way to pack it (in Emulator X btw). I learned the hard way that my E-MU E6400 Ultra doesn't like browsing sample banks with high number of samples, even the small single cycle ones, responding with occasional freeze. So the banks are split by 64 samples as original collection by Adventure Kid. Enjoy ;-)

Download (5.5 MB):
AKWF_E4B.zip

Visual guide:
http://www.adventurekid.se/AKRTfiles/AK … index.html

Last edited by cube48 (2015-02-15 20:54:14)

#2 2015-02-16 18:03:43

alien_brain

Re: AKWF for E-MU - single cycle sample banks

wow seriously, thanks!!

#3 2015-02-24 19:19:40

RobGee

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated icon_wink

#4 2015-04-16 17:03:46

CF3

This is really cool. Thanks for the effort.

#5 2015-10-01 11:29:19

Slo.man

Thanks for sharing, i'll try to upload it in my e4x turbo classic with translator.

#6 2016-02-17 13:47:43

solito

I had them in my pocket for a long time  but they were a bit useless to me because of the amount of work just to make them eos-usable. And they were also out of tune (not in C).
So a big thank you for having achieved this great work : I'm starting right now to create new sonic landscapes ;-D

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer