Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-13 04:57:58

nkrypth
Administrator
Windows 10Chrome 108.0

We are back online!

Welcome! badlove

SamplersOnAcid has been resurrected and it's back online! The forum engine has been updated to the latest version with all security fixes. However, I strongly advise you to reset your password anyways! Click "Forgotten your Password" and type in the email used to register your account. If you still have issues logging please drop me an email

You might notice that we also host EmusOnAcid which is a read-only version. Kudos to users Discarga, philtipping and ja-ki for helping to preserve it!

All those great sites found a home on Madlabz which started as a discord server but quickly evolves into a hub for users seeking knowledge on hardware samplers and related topics! Hopefully, you will find some useful information here! And if you spot any issues with any of the sites just drop me a PM or an email

#2 2023-01-16 13:18:37

System10
Windows 10Chrome 108.0

Re: We are back online!

Huge respect for the amount of effort you've all put into this! You're preserving valuable pieces of sampler history here. I'm hoping more of us come over here and start using this forum, because I bet there's lots of discussion waiting to happen, and the layout of it makes me feel very nostalgic. I'm excited for what's to come!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer