Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-19 22:10:05

mulberry
Member
Windows 10Firefox 108.0

E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

Does anyone know if anyone has ripped the old libraries so you can throw them onto a scsi2sd drive?

Offline

#2 2023-01-24 21:12:05

MarleyBeel
Member
MacintoshSafari 16.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

Are you after those banks in E4B?

Offline

#3 2023-01-24 21:46:40

mulberry
Member
Windows 10Firefox 109.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

MarleyBeel wrote:

Are you after those banks in E4B?

I am yes thank you icon13

Offline

#4 2023-01-25 01:36:25

nkrypth
Administrator
Windows 10Chrome 109.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

mulberry wrote:

Does anyone know if anyone has ripped the old libraries so you can throw them onto a scsi2sd drive?

Have you seen this site? (check your PM for the password)

Offline

#5 2023-01-25 09:29:41

mulberry
Member
Windows 10Firefox 109.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

nkrypth wrote:
mulberry wrote:

Does anyone know if anyone has ripped the old libraries so you can throw them onto a scsi2sd drive?

Have you seen this site? (check your PM for the password)

Brilliant thank you very much  cool

Offline

#6 2023-01-25 19:24:27

MarleyBeel
Member
MacintoshSafari 16.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

Here's a couple more that I don't think are included on that list.

Ultra E-Synth
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIdJEkipEnHg8YWZhI … g?e=jVTvhj

Ultra Sessions
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIdJEkipEnHg8YXuy_ … Q?e=VsPR9L

Offline

#7 2023-01-28 14:26:25

mulberry
Member
Windows 10Firefox 109.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

MarleyBeel wrote:

Here's a couple more that I don't think are included on that list.

Ultra E-Synth
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIdJEkipEnHg8YWZhI … g?e=jVTvhj

Ultra Sessions
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIdJEkipEnHg8YXuy_ … Q?e=VsPR9L

Thank you very much  cool

Offline

#8 2023-02-20 18:34:41

cam101
Member
Windows 10Chrome 110.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

Hi,
can you share the password for me please?

Thanks,

Cam

Offline

#9 2023-02-24 21:49:18

nkrypth
Administrator
Windows 10Chrome 110.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

cam101 wrote:

Hi,
can you share the password for me please?

Thanks,

Cam

PM sent!

Offline

#10 2023-04-16 21:37:57

rtb
Member
MacintoshFirefox 109.0

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

Hi,

Would you mind sharing the password with me too please icon_smile

Thanks

nkrypth wrote:
cam101 wrote:

Hi,
can you share the password for me please?

Thanks,

Cam

PM sent!

Offline

#11 2023-10-09 01:42:12

blancodisco
Member
MacintoshSafari 16.6

Re: E-MU Libraries to put onto SCSI2SD

Hi,

Would you mind sharing the password with me too as, well.
Pretty Please.

Thanks

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] CCBot

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modified by Visman

[ Generated in 0.037 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.61 MiB (Peak: 1.84 MiB) ]