Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-11 16:37:44

mrscsi

HXC

Hi

I got the lotarek hxc rev f and I am about halfway to get it working jsut wondering if anyone else here has used this and might offer some tips. The emu sees it ok it gets power, the issue I think I am having is getting the right format set up for the card.

#2 2015-06-17 06:06:07

cube48

Re: HXC

What do you mean by 'EMU sees it ok'? Does the card/device name appears on the Disk/browse mode?

You then need to format the card to Fat32 on PC and use HxC application to create floppy image file (1.44 MB, Fat16?), fill the content with the app and save the image. Then copy your image to SD card (in case you didn't created it there already) and stick it to HxC drive. Dont't forget to unmount the card safely before pulling it out of PC. I'm writing this from memory as I sold my HxC with Kurzweil K2500R where I had installed it.

#3 2015-06-21 22:55:52

mrscsi

Re: HXC

I tried that at first and it didn't work, After quite a bit of support from lotharek, and some jumper adjustments, I got up to 4 meg ish virtual floppies working. Not the fastest solution out there,  but significatly better than the old floppy in terms of speed on the Mac side and more files..

Last edited by mrscsi (2015-06-21 22:56:21)

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer