Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-10 15:46:17

encoder

Cords in preset...

Hi Guys,

After 6 years of "separation", I bought an E6400 Ultra again, and I'm in love...again.
It is funny, but it turned out, I've forgot almost everything, about the programming of this beast.

Last evening I managed to create a drum preset, now it is good enough.

I was trying  to create a Cord setting, where I can randomize things in every new incoming note.
I used the krandom, to re-trigger a random LFO, then I sent  the ooutput of the LFO to AmpPan, Pitch and Filter Freq.

The weird thing, is that not all of the voices being effected...
I mean, I can hear, for example, random filter changes on C1, and random pitch on C sharp 1 and random pan on D1, but it should be random pitch, pan and filter for every voice in the preset.

I've selected all of the voices, even tried to edit them as a group, but nothing...

Did I miss something obvious?

Thank you in advance, guys...

#2 2016-10-11 11:30:40

tiger001

Re: Cords in preset...

i think you should work with a SUM to send the LFO output to trigger concurrent destinations ?

does the filter changes only happen on C1, the (random) pitch changes only happen on C1sharp, the (random) Pan changes only happen on D1 ?
then you have programmed something wrong

if C1 gives you randomly filter, pitch or PAN changes then it is the first (case)

j

#3 2016-10-11 15:45:31

encoder

Re: Cords in preset...

tiger001, I've just figured out.
You have to convert all the voices into 1 multisample voice.
Then it turned it is better if you'd used the krands as sources.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer