Samplers on ACiD

Everything we love about Samplers from E-MU, AKAI, Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and all the rest.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-11 02:37:29

monsterjazzlicks

RE : FM Synthesis (Demonstrations)

Hi folks,

I have seriously been working on 'FM Synthesis' solid over the past year with respect to the Yamaha DX7 and DX21 Synthesizers (which I was fortunate enough to purchase at sensible prices in eBay last spring).  I must have read over 1,000 x pages of material on DX programing. Though there is still so much much I have yet to learn about these amazing instruments.  And so much I absolutely LOVE about them!

For anyone who may be interested in this topic, here is a link to my You-Tube channel in which the first 70 (or so) x demonstrations uploaded are with either the DX21 or DX7 :-

http://www.youtube.com/user/monsterjazzlicks/videos

"Flow" thru "Bad Chiming".

Thanks very much indeed.

Best,

Paul

(NB. I know that the music posted in this section is dedicated to that created on SAMPLERS.  However, I wanted to share [on here] some of my self-creations and was not exactly sure where would be best to post this.  Moderators, please feel free to move this thread to another section should you feel it necessary).

Last edited by monsterjazzlicks (2015-01-11 19:53:15)

#2 2016-09-16 18:03:56

markPak

Re: RE : FM Synthesis (Demonstrations)

guys I was wondering if there were any books about NES synthesis or something similar to that topic? You know, there are some books about FM synthesis, so maybe its possible to get the theoretical background about audio capabilities of 2A03 through literature? It is cool to be able to push the limits of the soundchip to create something cool, but if you are not a programmer just a composer, is it possible to get that knowledge? Was trying to learn NTRQ, but it looks like the lack of the knowledge makes it impossible...
Any help is much appreciated, thank you in advance

#3 2016-12-15 08:17:53

Leone

Re: RE : FM Synthesis (Demonstrations)

Ive yet to really try making a soundscape in massive. But hell, you figured it out, cant hurt for me to try.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer